Monday, April 21, 2008

Open Pond

We have had a blast this past week as we enjoyed Riley Grace being on Spring Break! On Wednesday we went down to Open Pond with some of our church friends/family and their children. We picniced and let the kids enjoy the great outdoors. The big kids rode bikes and went on a walk around the pond while some of the smaller ones rode in their cars and wagons and played in the dirt. Its fun to just fellowship with one another, especially when we can enjoy the wonderful gifts God has given us...friends, family, nature, children, the sunshine, McDonalds Chicken McNuggets (my version of a picnic) and the list goes on! Amy is one of my favorite little friends! She's in my DT Class on Sunday nights and man can she sing!!!

Ashley was busy snapping a picture of Shonna and Beth (I think) while I snapped this one of her!

Shonna and Beth...I told Shonna I was just wanting a picture of the wagon behind her! She'll be proud of me I know!

Well this is the crew (L to R) Matthew, Caroline, Anna, Maggie (headed out of the wagon), Caleb, Alli, Riley Grace, Amy, Rachel, Ty, and Sawyer and John Luke are in the cars. Jacob wasn't exactly wanting his picture taken so he's MIA!

P.S. If you can believe it, I have never been to Open Pond in all my years as a Covington County resident. Kelley and Mendy couldn't believe I had led such a sheltered life. (ha!ha!)

2 comments:

Shonna said...

You can edit this post by taking that very flattering picture of my OUT!!!

The Clarks said...

You need to hang around us "Country Girls" more often. No telling what we can teach you!